Punjab Information and Communication Technology Education Society (PICTES) SCO 162-164,3rd floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
Online applications are invited for the following posts of Computer Faculty for Punjab ICT Education Society on contractual basis from eligible candidates who are willing to serve anywhere in Punjab :
* Computer Faculty : 700 posts, Pay : Rs. 10000/- per month, Age : 18-37 years
Application Fee : Rs. 250/- (Rs. 125/- for SC candidates) in the form of registration slip challan form to be deposited in Axis Bank Account No. 911020049615714.
How to Apply : Apply Online from 05/12/2011 to 31/12/2011 (5.00 pm) at CDAC Mohali website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in take a printout, paste a photograph attest it by a Gazetted Officer and keep it to produce at the time of written test. end it to
Please view http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in/PICTES/ADVT.PDF for all the details and apply online at http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) (formerly DOEACC Society) SCO 114 – 116, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals by NIELIT, Chandigarh Centre having its Branch Offices at Shimla, Lucknow and New Delhi for filling up the following posts on regular basis :
1. Jr. Programmer/ Sr. Technical Assistant : 02 Posts (UR-1,OBC-1), Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
2. Receptionist/ Front Office Counselor : 01 Post (OBC), Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
3. Technical / Data Processing Assistant : 03 Posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200 – 20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
Application Fee : Demand Draft of Rs. 350/- each for the above posts (exempted for Internal and SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Director, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), Chandigarh Centre payable at Chandigarh.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma on or before 20/12/2011.
Please view http://doeaccchd.edu.in/jobs/nov11/advt0811.htm for details and application format.
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)pplications on prescribed form are invited from the citizens of India for the following posts :
1. Sr. Residents : 108 posts in various departments, Pay Scale : Sr. Resident – Rs.15600-39100+ Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- plus NPA
2. Jr./Sr. Demonstrator (Non Medical) : 07 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100+ Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- / Rs.9300-34800+ Grade Pay 4200
3. Demonstrator (Medical) : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100+ Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
4. Sr. Medical Officer (Casualty/Emergency) : 05 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100+ Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- inclusive NPA
How to Apply : Application form and detailed information can be obtained from the office of the Recruitment Cell, PGIMER, Chandigarh-160012 either personally or on written request accompanied by a self addressed & stamped (Rs.10/-) envelope (27 cm x 12 cm) along with a Demand Draft of Rs.525/- (Rs.275 for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of the Director PGIMER, Chandigarh payable at State Bank of India, Sector 12, Chandigarh (Code No.1524) as non-refundable fee and cost of application form etc OR can be downloaded from the website of PGIMER. The application form can be submitted upto 25/11/2011.
Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – CSIR) Sector 39-A, Chandigarh – 160036
MTECH invites candidates for the following posts of Scientists :
* Principal/ Senior Principal Scientist : 04 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.37400-67000 Grade Pay Rs. 8700/- & Rs. 8900/-, Age : 45/50 Years
* Senior Scientist : 05 posts, Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100, Grade Pay: Rs. 7600/- , Age : 37 years
* Scientist (Instrumentation) : 02 posts, Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100, Grade Pay: Rs. 6600/-, Age : 32 Years
* Scientist (Veterinarian) : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100, Grade Pay: Rs. 6600/-, Age : 32 Years
Application Fee : Rs.100/- (US$25 in case of candidates applying from abroad) (No application fee for SC/ ST/ PWDs candidates and regular employees of CSIR), by means of DD (issued by State Bank of India only except for the candidates applying from abroad), drawn in favour of the “Director, IMT, Chandigarh”,
How to Apply : Application in the prescribed format should be sent to Administrative Officer, Institute of Microbial Technology, Sector 39-A, Chandigarh-160036 so as to reach on or before 20/12/2011.